Voice Of Customer
- This analysis drives towards understanding the details of the customer experience and is modeled on a Net Promoter Score which predicts business growth.
- Orders and contractor detailed charts shows the number of contractors each Warehouse uses, and the number of orders assigned to each contractor. Warehouses 6, 13, 2 and 9 each have significantly more contractors than they need for the available orders.
- Response to Survey’s chart gives a monthly trend on how many surveys were issued and how many were responded. This could be used to understand the response rate which could be used for numerous predictions/forecasts on quality etc.
- To understand and drive contractors from pushing surveys Survey Responses by Contractors chart can be used. This will help you in improving the survey response by motivating with providing the contracts to contractors who are filling out the surveys. In this example, several high use contractors are not responding to surveys which results in significant under-reporting on overall performance.
- To understand the performance of the contractors the Contractor Ratings chart can be used, and performance improvement can be driven
- Use the ‘Wearhouse’ filter on the right-hand top corner to drill into individual Wearhouse's
Airbnb NYC 2019 Analysis
- This analysis gives a multidimensional insight on the listings around NYC
- Heat Map of Listings shows the distribution of various room types across NYC’s 5 borough
- Properties (doughnut chart) gives the percentage of properties available by type
- Crucial details of each property like Neighborhood group, neighborhood, room type, availability and average price one-stop-shop ‘Bullseye chart’ when the cursor is hovered over the bubbles on the Property Details chart
- Get an insight on how many days in a year the property might be booked using the Availability by Room Type chart; this information is crucial to calculate the average annual revenue
- Utilize the Property and Avg. Price by borough chart to establish an average price by neighborhood
- Use the ‘Room type’ and ‘Neighborhood Group’ filters on the right-hand top corner to drill into individual room types and neighborhoods to get precise and focused insights on all the crucial fields
University of California - Applicant Analysis
- This analysis gives information on the Admissions, Applications and the Ethnic groups who are applying to schools to the biggest schooling board in the United States of America – University of California
- Application vs Admissions by campus gives a trend on Applications and Admission trends over the years
- Schools and Admissions chart gives insights on the # of schools under University of California board and what the admission rates by campuses has been. This information can be used to understand the likelihood of getting into schools under the campuses
- Admission based on Ethnicity chart plays an important role in understanding how students from different ethnic groups are getting admitted into schools
- Use the ‘Year of Fall Term’ and ‘Campus’ and ‘’Ethcat” filters on the right-hand top corner to drill into individual years, campus and ethnic groups to get the desired picture based on any of these fields
United States Population and demographics
- This analysis shows the population in the United States from the year 2000 to 2019 for all the states
- Average Population Distribution across United States shows the heatmap of population across the U.S.
- Population based on Gender from 2000 to 2019 shows trend the population based on gender
- Use the ‘Year’ filter on the right-hand top corner to select the years to see the heatmap of population of the U.S. across all the states
United States Population and demographics - 2000 to 2019
- This analysis shows the demographics across the United States from the year 2000 to 2019 for all the states
- Demographics across United States pie chart population across various age ranges across the U.S.
- Demographic trend across United States from 2000 to 2019 shows trend of each age group across the U.S.
- Use the ‘Year’ filter on the right-hand top corner to select the years to see the pie chart of demographics of the U.S. across all the states
Climatic Conditions across the globe
- This analysis gives information on the climatic conditions across the globe. There are 3 dashboards each having its own uses Climatic Conditions Across Major Countries & Cities dashboard gives two levels of detail when the cursor is hovered over the countries. We get the temperature of the country and city (when cursor is over the city)
- Hottest and Coldest Countries dashboard gives the advantage of understanding the hottest and coldest countries as needed and color differentiation makes it easier to segregate the Hot and Cold countries
- Temperature of Cities in the chosen country dashboard gives – Min., Max, Avg temperature and temperature uncertainties of all the cities in the country of choice along with the average temp. of the country
- Use the ‘Date Range’ slider on the right-hand top corner to control the date range on the Climatic Conditions Across Major Countries & Cities dashboard
- On the Hottest and Coldest Countries dashboard use the sliders – Hottest countries and Coldest countries; on the right to change the # of countries to be viewed
- On the Temperature of Cities in the chosen country dashboard click on the country of choice and get all the temperature related details of Countries and Cities
STEM School Growth Analysis
- Growth of a STEM school was studied from the year it started. Student population by grade, density of students by year and trend of grades were analyzed.
- There are two dashboards giving us a detailed analysis on various aspects.
- STEM School Analysis
- To understand the growth of grades, Historical Trend of Grades chart helps us to understand when the grades were started at school and what the population of students were
- Student Density chart gives a clear picture on how many grades were there and the student density of each grade
- Student population has grown steadily year-on-year, Gender Trend Over the Years chart not only gives us insights on how the growth in students has been but also throws light on the gender trend
Gender and Grade Performance Dashboard
- This is an animated dashboard showing the scatter plot based on gender over the years
- Press the play button and watch the bubbles change based on the year, notice the addition of grades
- Click on the solid bubbles and study the change in the student population by grade over the years
STEM School Graduation
- A STEM school dataset was studied to measure the student's interest in careers and academic paths in STEM after graduating high school. The dashboard that help us to understand the interests of students in various areas of education, preference in location of schools and interest towards careers.
- Graduation Summary of STEM School dashboard
- To understand the colleges and universities the students are pursuing the Student Migration Pattern heatmap can help us identify the locations.
- Graduation bubble chart gives an overview on the density of graduating students by year and gender differentiated by color
- Students' areas of interests can be analyzed in the Area of Study chart which shows the # of students who have chosen a particular area of STEM study and the contribution of gender
- Not all students prefer continuing education; Students Pursuing Career’s charts shows the population of students who chose a career path upon graduation
- Use the ‘Gender’ filter on the right to study student behavior based on gender
- This dashboard is an animated; press the ‘play’ button and watch the ‘life expectancy’ trend based on the ‘fertility rate’ of various countries
- Click on individual bubbles and watch the trend
Meeting Room Utilization
- This dashboard utilizes scaled map of the floor plans. The map can be integrated into tableau and picture can be painted. This can be extended to parking spaces and each floor can be analyzed on the utility of the space
- Click on the floor plans (Ground or First) and notice the floors change and measure the actual utilization of each meeting room against the booking of each room